The classic men’s sheepskin flying jacket is destined to take pride of place in your wardrobe, manufactured from soft and supple sheepskin that has been carefully dyed to produce a natural finish.
- Heavy duty brass zips on the front and cuffs.
- Adjustable buckle fasten belt on the waist.
- Buckle fastening strap on collar, which can be worn up or down.
- Two front easy access pockets and an inside pocket.
- All seams reinforced with leather tape.
- Leather gusset on armpits for easy movement.
Fitted throughout with quality wool, this jacket is every bit as cosy to wear as it looks and the thick pile is sure to keep you protected from the elements, whether you’re standing on the terraces watching a football match, behind the wheel of your open top sports car, or sitting in the cockpit of a Spitfire!Cut for a comfortable fit, the garment has an adjustable buckle fasten belt at the waist, a heavy duty brass zip at the front and cuffs, and a buckle fastening strap on the collar, which can be flipped up for added comfort on the coldest days. All the seams on the jacket have been reinforced with leather tape, and the addition of leather gussets at the armpits allows for easier movement. There are two easy access pockets at the front, and an inside pocket to keep your possessions safely tucked away.